Dr. Butler specializes in treating patients who have problems or injuries affecting the hand, wrist and elbow. His training at the Curtis National Hand Center prepared him to provide care for complicated and routine conditions. Dr. Butler helps patients choose treatment that reflects their individual needs and circumstances. His demeanor is calm and relaxed which helps put patients at ease. Dr. Butler was raised in Ohio then graduated from Duke University and The University of Michigan. He loves time with family, athletics, and many outdoors activities.
What Makes You Different?
Calm, Thoughtful and Confident
- 301 Industrial Road, San Carlos CA 94070 650-596-4040.
- 1501 Trousdale Dr., Burlingame CA 650-652-8700
Medical Education & Training
- Medical School: University of Michigan, 2004
- Internship: St. Louis University, 2004
- Residency: St. Louis University, 2005-2009
- Fellowship(s): Curtis National Hand Center, 2010
- Years in Practice : 10
Associate Medical Director of Hand Surgery at Palo Alto Medical Foundation